Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring dark red carotenoid found in nature primarily in aquatic animals such as salmon, trout, krill, shrimp, crayfish, and crustaceans. Astaxanthin is more than just a red pigment, it is one of the most powerful lipophilic antioxidants yet discovered. It has the unique capacity to quench free radicals and reactive species of oxygen and to inhibit lipid peroxidation. Studies have shown natural astaxanthin to be over 500 times stronger than vitamin E and much more potent than other carotenoids such as lutein, lycopene and ?-carotene. Moreover, Astaxanthin a xanthophyll carotenoid, is a nutrient with a unique molecule structure, it does not convert to vitamin a (retinol) and has no pro-oxidant activity.
2019 Overview of the Astaxanthin Market:-
Topmost manufacturers/ Key player/ Economy by Business Leaders Leading Players of Astaxanthin Market Are: DSM,BASF,Cyanotech,Fuji,BGG,Yunnan Alphy Biotech,Algatechnologies,Parry Nutraceuticals,Jingzhou Natural Astaxanthin,JX Nippon Oil& Energy,Supreme Biotechnologies,Biogenic,Zhejiang NHU. And More……
market for Astaxanthin is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.6% over the next five years, will reach 88 million US$ in 2024, from 75 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Get Sample PDF of Report with Your Corporate E-mail ID @ http://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/13813363
Astaxanthin Market Segment by Type covers:
Astaxanthin Market Segment by Applications can be divided into:
Astaxanthin Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Ask our Industry Expert, Click Here: @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13813363
Scope of the Astaxanthin Market Report: Currently, the major commercially available sources of astaxanthin include synthetic astaxanthin from petrochemicals and astaxanthin derived from natural sources. Haematococcus pluvialis is the organism that naturally produces the highest concentrations of astaxanthin.In the future, global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Astaxanthin production will show a trend of steady growth. In 2023 the consumption of Astaxanthin is estimated to be 458622 Kg. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future.The worldwide market for Astaxanthin is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.6% over the next five years, will reach 88 million US$ in 2024, from 75 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.This report focuses on the Astaxanthin in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important R&D (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Astaxanthin landscape analysing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Astaxanthin Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Astaxanthin by analysing trends?
Purchase Astaxanthin Market Report, Click [email protected] https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/13813363
Astaxanthin Market Historic Data (2013-2019):
- Industry Trends: Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Astaxanthin Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Astaxanthin Market Forecast (2019-2025):
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.