“Omega-3 Product Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Omega-3 Product Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Omega-3 Product Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13101889
Omega-3 Product market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Omega-3 Product market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Omega-3 Product Market Report:
The global omega-3 product market was valued at USD 31.4 billion in 2015. Omega-3 products consist of eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA) based products. The omega-3 ingredients market is growing faster than the omega-3 products market.
Growing Functional Food = Omega-3 Product Demand
The global omega-3 product market has been dominantly driven by the strong demand for infant formula products in developing regions such as China. Omega-3 demand is growing at a faster rate in infant food fortification as it provides the essential DHA for infant brain development. In addition, the global dietary supplement market is growing at a faster rate, which has increased the demand for omega-3 supplements. However, the major restraint for the market is the depleting fish population, which is the primary source of omega-3. The other marine sources of omega-3 are krill oil and algae oil. Algae-sourced omega-3 is the fastest growing market due to various factors. Omega-3 obtained from algae is considered more bioavailable and sustainable for production, which is a need of the hour because overfishing is a major problem. Another benefit associated with algae omega-3 is that it is best suited for vegetarians. Moreover, the product quality of algae omega-3 is superior as compared to fish oil because it is free from toxic pollutants, highly pure in terms of form of fatty acid, and its off sensory properties. Another major restraint for the market is the high cost of product due to higher downstream processing cost. However, due to technological advancements, its price is forecasted to reduce, making this market highly competitive.
Infant Formula Consumption Growing at a Faster Rate
The market has been segmented by type, concentration type, application type, and geography. There are commercially two types of essential omega-3 fatty acids – eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA). DHA holds the largest share in the market due to its high demand in infant formula products and legal recommendations regarding it. EPA-based products are the fastest growing market, supported by the various health benefits, which have increased its importance in drug formulation. By concentration type, the market is segmented into high concentrated, concentrated, and low concentrated product. Currently, low concentrated and concentrated omega-3 products are capturing the market. Growing awareness among consumers regarding the daily dosage of omega-3 has increased the demand for high concentrated products. By application, the market is segmented into infant formula, dietary supplements, fortified food & beverages, clinical nutrition and medical foods, pharmaceuticals, and animal nutrition. The infant formula market is growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecasted period. Animal nutrition is another major growing segment for the market due to increased health concerns among pet owners.
The global omega-3 product market has been segmented by region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Africa. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region due to the growing fortified food market and increased consumer awareness. Japan and China are the significant market in the Asia-Pacific region. Asia-Pacific holds the major share in the omega-3 products market due to high infant formula consumption, followed by North America with a market share of 32%. South America is another growing market for omega-3 fatty acid driven by the high consumption of fortified products.
January 2019 – DSM and Evonik have established a joint venture for omega-3 fatty acids from natural marine algae for animal nutrition.
June 2017 – FMC Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to sell its Epax Omega-3 business to Pelagia AS.
The major players include – DSM NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS, BIOPROCESS ALGAE, LLC, CARGILL, INCORPORATED, SOURCE-OMEGA, QUALITAS HEALTH, NORDIC NATURALS, ADM, ALGAECYTES, SIMRIS ALG, ALGISYS, FMC CORPORATION, TERRAVIA (SOLAZYME), CRODA INTERNATIONAL PLC, NATURE’S WAY (ASCENTA HEALTH), amongst others.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13101889
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Omega-3 Product Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Omega-3 Product Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Omega-3 Product Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Omega-3 Product Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Omega-3 Product Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Omega-3 Product Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13101889
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Omega-3 Product Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]